WA Circus School
WA Circus School aims to deliver high quality workshops with a range of circus equipment and trainers throughout the day. With an emphasis on health and fitness the workshops are a fantastic fun way for people of all ages to Be Active. Workshops are taught by energetic and highly skilled trainers with professional performance or sports based back grounds and cover a range of skills including. Juggling, Tumbling, Hula hooping, Poi, Spin sticks. Devil stick, Spinning plates, Unicycle, Stilt walking. All workshops include a physical warm up and cool down. Workshops of this style are recommended for ages four and up.
The WA Circus School Inc. helps nurture and develops young people and participants by:
- Allowing participants to take calculated risks in a safe environment
- Providing a non competitive environment
- Providing a safe and exciting place to use their imagination and creativity
- Demonstrating that perseverance is the path to success
- Teaching teamwork, trust, and self-motivation